The game for GNU/Linux (i386): everborn.run
The package contains binary and data.
Just download and run, no installation required.
I usually test this on the latest Ubuntu live, on other system you may have to
install some libraries.
Latest tarball: everborn_gal20081117src.tar.bz2.
No guarantees on the stability of this, but gets updated daily.
After compiling, you'll need the datafiles to run the game.
Official release: Everborn Sources
This usually has the most blatant bugs weeded out.
Again, requires the datafiles.
Datafiles (required to run the program):
GFX and Races
Compiling Everborn requires:
- C++ compiler (any POSIX should do)
How to run:
- Compile the game: you'll have a
everborn binary executable.
- Unpack the data somewhere.
- Put the binary executable in the same directory containing the data.
- Run the executable from that directory.
Very nice, will be probabily played in the CityMenu.
Ittay is still working on it.